These are links to external resources and materials that we find useful:
Download podcasts.opml and import the OPML file into your podcast app and listen to what we're listening to.
- Our Interesting Times - A podcast presenting an alternative look at the world past and present by Tim Kelly. Usually published twice a week.
- Good Vibrations - A podcast show by DJ Mark Devlin showing the occult side of popular culture and a range of other topics.
- Windows On The World - A podcast show by Mark Windows published every Sunday about geopolitics, routinely exposing techniques of subversion and deception used against the masses.
- What On Earth Is Happening - Learn to understand occult knowledge with Mark Passio which is the key to understanding our condition of human slavery, a new podcast published every Sunday.
- Euro Folk Radio - A Voice For European People Worldwide with some great daily shows.
- The Realist Report - Provides news and radio shows on controversial topics.
- Critical Thinking - Essential articles, essays and analysis of The Political Economy, published daily.
- Transnotitia - Translations of important content, especially between English and French, and subtitling of important French videos.
- Psalmistice - A number of essays on underlying esoteric issues which affect us all such as the underpinnings of financial alchemy.
- Australian-German dissident Fredrick Töben manages The Adelaide Institute which publishes a regular newsletter.
- Evolve Consciousness - Understanding truth, morality, natural law.
Interesting Social Media Accounts
Some accounts which are very helpful guideposts in connecting dots in order to build a coherent, truthful understanding of the world..
- derorcurrency - high quality research of the occult layers underpinning modern society
- professorwerner - best-selling author and economist that explains the modern financial system and banking in a scientific manner like no other
- blackbird9 - interepid researcher and regular podcaster detailing various nefarious agendas at play in the world through a long-term historical perspective and commentary on current events through this lens